Sunday 23 September 2007

THE SKY IS THE HORIZON!!


A month now has passed since I started my new life and work in Ireland, the strange thing that I don't feel as a stranger at all here, I feel that like I'm living here since ages!!

may be that's because of the nice invironment I'm working in, or because of the nice people I made as friends, or because that was the life I wanted since ever, or may be just because I lived here in another life!!!.

any way, I liked the fair life one can have here, the more you work the more you get rewards, financially and scientefically, in other words: the sky is the horizon here, and the more you work the more you expand your horizons.

4 comments:

Omar Gheriani said...

Sky is the Horizon, I surely like that! Good luck , and my best wishes ... I'm glad you have no problem with getting warm food.

Sho said...

thanks gheriani, you are right, sky is the Horizon is great, and glad that you liked my warm dishes.

emptiest_heart said...

just remember u are libyan first and foremost and all the thngs you learn you must one day be prepared to pass it on to future libyan generations. libya needs educate ppl like you and if we all come back when we've learnt we can make this country great......but realistically I think we'll have to wait till "he" dies ;).

Sho said...

you are right, emptiest heart, although some people did that and they couldn't change anything in our country, it's hard to say but it's the reality, I hope that one day I could do something for my country even if I'm not living there!