Sunday 23 September 2007

MY NEW COOKING TALENT

embakibka
shakshoka
ruz jarri
yummy asseda!!!
I discoverd a new talent in myself, cooking, well, I wasn't cooking in libya, just simple things, but I always wanted to learn, but I was too lazy to learn from my lovely mother who is a wonderful cooker and my father who cooks very good as well.

any way, as now I'm living here alone, far from my parents who used to cook for me, I had to learn how to cook, the first couple of weeks I was sick of the take away food, so I decided to start cooking for my self, I did few things I found at libya our home (food section) website, and it's really wonderful because it's written clearly and simply.

till now, I cooked: ruz jarri, shakshoka, asseda and embakebka, and it wasn't bad at all, I especially enjoyed my shakshoka and asseda!

I'll let you see the pics of my cooking to decide if I'm talented or not, but I can't put the nice smell as well!!.

4 comments:

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Mashalah shosho , it looks wonderful , wow , where wer u keeping that talent away from us lol ....
If i visit u some day u have to do for me the aseeda it looks wow , mashalah keep on cooking bro.

Benghazi Citizen said...

Hiiii..
come on,,u were always talented in this field..
Perhapse you didn't cook such complicated dishes back home,,but u were always our man when it came to Barbecue and preparing salads in our picnics.....
I'm impressed to know that u learnt such dishes in such a short time..
Enjoy them
Benghazi Citizen

Innocent lover in Libya said...

Shoushou... I'm so happy to see my best friend has reached a high performance as a start in his career… Mashallah Alleek. And I wish you the best.
The second point waaaawwww we should have thought to send you a way much earlier to discover your other talents as a chef cooker …LOL
Its not now that you are away we will be able to test your Assida or give you a turn in the kitchen like us. So my dear I would like to get an appointment with you at your home as soon as you get back for holidays LOL.
Best regards, and happy birthday.

Tatouna

Sho said...

well, I'm happy that you liked my dishes, thanks beseshentra for your nice words, and promise I'll do the asseda for you when I see you.
thanks beng citizen, I remember the wonderful barbecue we had together, I was doing it good, but I never did such complicated dishes, so I'm glad that I'm expanding my talent in cooking.
dear tatouna, I'm happy that you found my blog, and yes, promise, next time when I come back home I'll cook all the good things I'll learn here, take care and happy ramadan.