Wednesday 9 April 2008

A White Morning!!!






It didn't snow in Wexford since 7 year as they told me, Wexford is known as the sunnest south , the sunnest part of ireland, when I say the sunnest it means the weather in summer is great for ireland which is mostly 20 c degree, any way it only snows on the mountains and in the north of Ireland but it's unsual to snow in Wexford!
Last week we had a great weather, on my day off I went to walk on the nice beach and the weather was so nice, around 14c, it felt to me so warm, I didn't feel that warm since 6 months, so I thought like I was in libya, and I had the courage to swim for one minute in the freazing water, I know it's crazy, but it's a habit I had in libya to swim in April as the weatehr gets nice and warm, but here in ireland was stupid to do so, I was just feeling young and free so I swam and it was really freazing, so I knew it's a false alarm and it's not summer yet.
Any way, I just mentioned all that to let you know that the weatehr was nice, but on Monday morning, I woke up to go to work, and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was all white, a lovely snow covering all the ground.
I was mad because I had to go to work, and I really wanted to fool around and enjoy the snow, I just had the chance to take few pics, and then I went to work, by mid day all the snow was melt.
And it didn't snow again, it was unexpected wonderful snowy morning, a white Wexford morning!!

6 comments:

Omar Gheriani said...

Beautiful pics, have a good day.

dusk till dawn said...

salam Dr
if the snow makes u post anew one ,then lets hope it will snow every week. ha ha, sorry to see u day spoiled ,i can see u had alot of snow fall.its not nice when u have to go back to work and miss on the fun , nice pics thanx ,

Anonymous said...

very nice photo
have a nice time there brother

Benghazi Citizen said...

nice u had a great MINUTE of swimming..lol..
the pictures are so nice
see you
take care,sho

Ruwida Ashour said...

hi dear arjoon ur blog s amazing i'm a medical student 2 so i hope we can b n connect ...good luck

ASMA said...

NICE PIC ITS REALLY AMAZING I HOPE I COULD PLAY ON IT ONEDAY ....IM WAEITING UR VISIT T MY BLOG 2SEE IT ...SALAM