Sunday 21 October 2007

BATATA EMBATNA!









I'm doing not bad in cooking, but I'm too moody, I mean I cook only when I'm in good mood and have time, otherwise which is ususally jsut do something quickly or buy some ready food.
the other day I invited few irish friends to my home for dinner, and I wondered what should I cook, then I said why not batata embatna, they love potatoes here, and I was sure they'll love it.
so I phoned to my mom, and my sis abroad to ask for help, they told me how to do it, my mom told me that I'm brave to do that for the first time and ivite people, so I decided to do a back up in case of failure, I did tajeen dajaj whith that, I learnt that from my father, he is so good in that.
It took around 4 hours to prepare everything then to cook it, I was doing not bad, when I finished it looked like real batata embatna, so I closed my eyes and I tasted it, and yessssssssssssssss, it was good.
I was happy, to cook something and invite people for is nice, especially when you are alone , and I was right, they liked it, everything, the batata and the tajeen, I was so happy for that.
since then I didn't cook much, just embakebka which i like and it remind me alot of home wtih it's spices and sauce!
I'll let the pics speak of themselves, and tell me what you think, shall I continue on my talent, ha ha!!

6 comments:

Innocent lover in Libya said...

Mashallah aleek Dr. Sho.

Innocent Lover

Sho said...

thanks dear sis, glad you liked the pics, may be I'll cook for you when I come back home for a visit, take care.

Benghazi Citizen said...

Wow
U r so talented in that ,sho
Piece of advice:start ur own chain of restaurants,,,lol
It is an idea,,,,and....when u come home for a visit:U WILL COOK FOR US
See u
]great job

Sho said...

regards BC, not bad idea regarding the restaurant, I'm sure they'll like the libyan food here!

Anonymous said...

ma sha Allah
good jab....
Fe aman Allah

ASMA said...

HIIIIIIIII IT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS U REALLY U MAKE ME HUNGRY ....TESLM EDAEK